Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I can't go a day without....

VITAMUFFINS!!! Deep chocolate actually. Mmmmm MMMMM they are SOO good.  I love chocolate and this is a perfect way to get in a snack that is chocolately and good for you.  I have one every morning for breakfast. Let me tell you why these muffins are fantastic......

  • Only 100 calories!!!!
  • Less than 2 grams of fat!!
  • 6 grams of fiber!!
  • 5 grams of protein!!!
  • Filled with 15 vitamins/minerals!!!
  • Takes 13 minutes to walk it off!!!
What is there not to love about all that?? Well...there is one thing I do not like about vitamuffins-the price to buy them IN STORE! Somewhere between $4 and $6 for only 4 vitamuffins.  But luckily for you I will let you in on a little secret-BUY THE MIX ONLINE AND MAKE THEM YOURSELF.  One box of the mix makes 12 muffins and the cost for a box of mix is $6 and change.  What a deal! And they are super easy to make.  I made a box last week and I am still eating them.  Check out their website here
 I had some heart shaped cupcake liners leftover from Valentne's Day, and YES those are real chocolate chips (from Toll House)
:)

2 comments:

  1. Ummmmm.....can you say YUMMMMM? Look great - fun way to start the day (Fiber, Protein AND Chocolate!) Mornings are always tough for me....grab and go breakfasts are good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a perfect grab and go meal! Eat them room temp or throw them in the microwave for about 30 minutes for a nice warm, yummy, chocolate muffin :)

    ReplyDelete