Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday

You may have noticed that I was not blogging this past weekend, and the reason for this is because I didn't cook all weekend! It was SOOOOO difficult to try and stay on my diet when I wasn't cooking but I think I did alright.
Saturday night I definitely had a cheat day, or night....My friends came down to go out so we could celebrate my birthday.  I had so much fun! We went out for hibachi and got dinner and a show.  If you have never been a highly recommend going.  Everything I ate was technically ON my diet but not everything I ate fell into my diet limits.  But hey it was for my birthday so it was ok, right?
For dinner I started off having miso soup (I hate mushrooms but love this soup), followed by a salad (it isn't sounding horrible yet...), after soup and salad came the main course! Grilled chicken breast, filet mignon, fried rice, sauteed vegetables, and noodles. WOW WEE that was A LOT of food.  I actually didn't even finish the noodles or the chicken but I sure made sure to finished the rice and filet because let's face it, if I am going to have a "cheat" day (night) I am going to make sure I eat the things I hardly eat anymore.
I want to thank everyone who came down to help me celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! And not altogether unhealthy, really...when you think about it :) Looks like it was a great celebration and I'm glad you got to treat yourself to a few things you've been staying away from!

    ReplyDelete